Live music performances

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-10-9 16:11:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Don’t use Function and Seniority filters With the Seniority level filter, LinkedIn tries to guess the seniority level with twi information: the job title the hierarchical relations between people. seniority and function filter sales navigator So if you are a CEO, there is high chance that Linkedin classify you as Owner for example. They will also use the information given by users when they add their managers or add managers for other people.

How seniority filter works This info is poorly informed, and the seo expate bd algorithm give unpredictable results. LinkedIn will create a Seniority Level for every current experience on your profile. So if you have opened experience, you will have different Seniority Level attached to your profile. seniority level of decision makers sales navigator You can see in this example that a CEO can be considered as in intern. That is why If you know exactly which job title you want to target, our advice is to not use this filter.

Ceo classified as entry by sales navigator After all, if you know the job titles you want to target, you don’t need this filter. You should use it in only one case: discover new job titles. Like in this example where I tell LinkedIn: “Just give me decision makers in Sales” discover new job title with seniority level filter on sales navigator For this, I just enter “Sales” into the job title filter, and I add the highest seniority levels The function filter has the same problem as the seniority level filter.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 06:46 , Processed in 1.946775 second(s), 55 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |